Job title: Exam Invigilator
Salary range: £10.21 per hour. Zero hour casual contract.
The Academy Transformation Trust is here to make a difference – and help every child innovate, create and release his or her full potential. We’ve lived up to our name when it comes to Pool Hayes Academy, as a team, we are dedicated to delivering a high quality education that enables students to make rapid progress and achieve transformational academic targets. But that’s only part of the story.
• Prepare materials for distribution and set up rooms ready for examinations.
• Ensure all candidates have an equal opportunity to succeed.
• Maintain integrity of exams by giving full attention to the conducting of the examination.
• Observe all candidates in the exam room at all times.
• Ensure security of exams before, during and after the examination.
• Prevent possible candidate malpractice.
• Prevent possible administration failures.
• Assist the exam officer in preparing for examinations.
• Inform the exams officer or principal of any suspicions of malpractice or administration failures.
• Monitor the conduct of other exam invigilators and supervise the exam room.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
• Commitment to safeguarding
• Understanding of examination regulations and general understanding of the school
• Understand and implement the school's behaviour policy
• Experience working in an education environment
• Good organisational skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Understand procedures and legislation relating to confidentiality
• Ability to work effectively with other adults in the school.
If you share our passion to make education better and would like to make a difference through an excellent Exam Invigilation service, then please apply!
Pool Hayes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All offers of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check, 2 satisfactory references and any other necessary checks.
Pool Hayes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.